The James T. Callow Folklore Archive
Your search for Costume returned 2 results.
VICE KNOWS SHE IS UGLY, SO SHE PUTS ON HER MASK.
Keyword(s): SIN DECEIT COSTUME
|Subject headings:||PROVERB -- Proverbial Metaphor|
Date learned: 11-16-1967
1) Teenage Couple driving in the country, run out of gas.
2) Hear drip, drip, drip - its blood.
1) Next door neighbors in love.
2) Girl wore a yellow ribbon around her neck that she wouldn't take off.
3) She untied it, her head fell off.
1) Two children home alon eon Halloween see a ghost.
2) Turns out to be their uncle in costume
Data entry tech comment:
No information listed on card. Omitted: Collector data, informant date.
Unknown meaning of numbers preceeding each story.
Bogg Number added by TRD
James Callow comment:
Corner of Pickford and Praire
Where learned: UNKNOWN
|Subject headings:||Ballad Song Dance Game Music Verse -- Prose Narrative|