Back to Top
Top Nav content Site Footer
University Home

Getting your parking permit

Parking permits are provided through the Parking and ID Office. A registration form (available from the Office), along with other documents, must be submitted. University employees purchase parking permits via payroll deduction.  For the documents required, payroll deduction amounts, and additional information about vehicle registration and parking on campus, see the Campus Parking web page.

Permalink Last updated 10/27/2017 by R. Davidson

How can we help you?

Back to Top